Here are songs to get your ass in gear. They will get you pumped and make you growl. I’m not saying these are the five definitive work out songs, but they are five bad ass fucking workout songs.
1. The number one song goes to The Skanky Whore and the Workout Beast. You know who you are. To the two of you, I say don’t read another fucking WORD until you click the link. Okay? Promise? Here’s the link.
Now, next time you two bad asses are lifting weights, you are SO going to have that ‘I am a bad ass, I’m a motherfucking bad ass’ going through your head. And I put it there. Ha Ha.
To the rest of you. You ARE a motherfucking bad ass. Whether you are walking a little bit every day or you’d put the skanky whore and workout beast to shame, you are a motherfucking bad ass.
2. This one is dedicated to all my new Twitter friends. You know who you are, we talk about books, and drinks, and well other things, but none of them seem quite as important as books and drinks. Except maybe that whole weight loss/getting into shape thing. To you, because I KNOW many of you are close to my age, I give you Do You Love Me. And right this second, all of you my age are thinking of that dance scene with Baby and Johnny after the big show. You know you love that scene. Plus, remember the dance scene to this song? How hot and sweaty and sexy that was? When I hear this song, I want to sweat and I want to dance.
I am totally watching Dirty Dancing the weekend. The hubs can suck it.
3. To Middle Sister and Baby Sister. You both are kicking ass. We have to keep moving forward. No stopping. No slowing down. Shake it, c’mon and shake it. Shake it like a Polaroid picture. Hey Ya.
4. This one goes to the hubs. This whole weight loss begins and ends with both of us. We wouldn’t have made it this far without each other. Randy has more than lapped me in weight loss, but I kick his ass when it comes to working out. I’m glad he’s walking again. Now, if he would just start lifting weights.
This is one of our first songs. Way back when I got my first tape from him and started to fall in love. To the rest of you. I KNOW this song isn’t a good workout song. I will remind you, that this is my list and I will hijack it if I want to.
So, there you go sweetie pie. You are amazing.
5. This is dedicated to all the runners like me. You see a 13.1 sticker on a car and it makes you want to get a fucking donut. Run a half marathon? That is science fiction to me. I made it ALMOST 3 miles ONE time. I am no where NEAR getting a 13.1 sticker for my car. Not that I would. I think stickers on cars are kind of stupid. Unless it says Titty Bingo. Titty Bingo stickers are acceptable.
Anyway, to those of you who run like me, we can get there, you know. It might take a while, but if we REALLY wanted to run a half marathon, we could. This song will get you going. This song always makes me feel like running.
So there you have it. My top five workout songs.
Give me your play lists. I LOVE other people’s play lists. It kind of goes back to that voyeur thing.